Forest Grove, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Forest Grove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Forest Grove
- The estimated average credit card debt for Forest Grove residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Forest Grove Credit Card Calculator
Forest Grove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Forest Grove
- Residents of Forest Grove, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Forest Grove, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Forest Grove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Forest Grove 
- Forest Grove (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
About Forest Grove
Forest Grove is a city located in Washington County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 21,083. 
Forest Grove Credit Cards
For more information about Forest Grove credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau