Lincoln City, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lincoln City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lincoln City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lincoln City residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lincoln City Credit Card Calculator
Lincoln City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lincoln City
- Residents of Lincoln City, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lincoln City, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lincoln City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lincoln City 
- Lincoln City (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
About Lincoln City
Lincoln City is a city located in Lincoln County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 7,930. 
Lincoln City Credit Cards
For more information about Lincoln City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau