Maywood Park, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Maywood Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Maywood Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Maywood Park residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Maywood Park Credit Card Calculator
Maywood Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Maywood Park
- Residents of Maywood Park, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Maywood Park, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Maywood Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Maywood Park 
- Maywood Park (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
About Maywood Park
Maywood Park is a city located in Multnomah County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 752. 
Maywood Park Credit Cards
For more information about Maywood Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau