Mcminnville, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mcminnville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mcminnville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mcminnville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mcminnville Credit Card Calculator
Mcminnville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mcminnville
- Residents of Mcminnville, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mcminnville, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mcminnville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mcminnville 
- Mcminnville (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
Mcminnville is a city located in Yamhill County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 32,187. 
Mcminnville Credit Cards
For more information about Mcminnville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau