Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 16054
Credit Card Debt in 16054
- 16054 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 16054 residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 16054
16054 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 16054
- Residents of 16054 (PA) have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 16054 (Saint Petersburg, PA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 16054 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 16054 
- 16054 (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
16054 is associated with the city of Saint Petersburg, which is located in Clarion County in the state of Pennsylvania. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau