Cambridge Springs, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cambridge Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cambridge Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cambridge Springs residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cambridge Springs Credit Card Calculator
Cambridge Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cambridge Springs
- Residents of Cambridge Springs, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cambridge Springs, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cambridge Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cambridge Springs 
- Cambridge Springs (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
About Cambridge Springs
Cambridge Springs is a borough located in Crawford County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 2,595. 
Cambridge Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Cambridge Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau