Lock Haven, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lock Haven Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lock Haven
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lock Haven residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lock Haven Credit Card Calculator
Lock Haven Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lock Haven
- Residents of Lock Haven, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lock Haven, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lock Haven cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lock Haven 
- Lock Haven (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
About Lock Haven
Lock Haven is a city located in Clinton County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 9,772. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau