El Paso, TX Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
El Paso Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in El Paso
- The estimated average credit card debt for El Paso residents is $5,173. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Texas (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Texas cities rank 14th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
El Paso Credit Card Calculator
El Paso Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in El Paso
- Residents of El Paso, TX have an estimated average credit score of 674. 
- The average credit score in Texas (all cities) is
3.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Texas collectively ranks 47th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More El Paso, TX Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Texas 
- Texas residents (all cities) rank 20th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- El Paso cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Texas Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in El Paso 
- El Paso (Texas) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Texas
About El Paso
El Paso is a city located in El Paso County in the state of Texas, and has a population of approximately 649,121. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Texas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau