Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20190
Credit Card Debt in 20190
- 20190 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20190 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20190
20190 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20190
- Residents of 20190 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20190 (Reston, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20190 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20190 
- 20190 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
20190 is associated with the city of Reston, which is located in Fairfax County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau