Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 35149
Credit Card Debt in 35149
- 35149 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 35149 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 35149
35149 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 35149
- Residents of 35149 (AL) have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 35149 (Sycamore, AL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 35149 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 35149 
- 35149 (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
35149 is associated with the city of Sycamore, which is located in Talladega County in the state of Alabama. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Alabama
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau