Maplesville, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Maplesville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Maplesville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Maplesville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Maplesville Credit Card Calculator
Maplesville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Maplesville
- Residents of Maplesville, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Maplesville, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Maplesville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Maplesville 
- Maplesville (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
Maplesville is a town located in Chilton County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 708. 
Maplesville Credit Cards
For more information about Maplesville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau