Cleveland, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cleveland Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cleveland
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cleveland residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cleveland Credit Card Calculator
Cleveland Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cleveland
- Residents of Cleveland, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cleveland, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cleveland cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cleveland 
- Cleveland (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
Cleveland is a town located in Blount County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,303. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau