Rainbow City, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rainbow City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rainbow City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rainbow City residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rainbow City Credit Card Calculator
Rainbow City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rainbow City
- Residents of Rainbow City, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rainbow City, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rainbow City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rainbow City 
- Rainbow City (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Rainbow City
Rainbow City is a city located in Etowah County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 9,602. 
Rainbow City Credit Cards
For more information about Rainbow City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau