Coffee Springs, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coffee Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coffee Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coffee Springs residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coffee Springs Credit Card Calculator
Coffee Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coffee Springs
- Residents of Coffee Springs, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coffee Springs, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Coffee Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coffee Springs 
- Coffee Springs (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Coffee Springs
Coffee Springs is a town located in Geneva County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 228. 
Coffee Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Coffee Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau