East Brewton, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
East Brewton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in East Brewton
- The estimated average credit card debt for East Brewton residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
East Brewton Credit Card Calculator
East Brewton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in East Brewton
- Residents of East Brewton, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More East Brewton, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- East Brewton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in East Brewton 
- East Brewton (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About East Brewton
East Brewton is a city located in Escambia County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 2,478. 
East Brewton Credit Cards
For more information about East Brewton credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau