Natural Bridge, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Natural Bridge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Natural Bridge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Natural Bridge residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Natural Bridge Credit Card Calculator
Natural Bridge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Natural Bridge
- Residents of Natural Bridge, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Natural Bridge, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Natural Bridge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Natural Bridge 
- Natural Bridge (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Natural Bridge
Natural Bridge is a town located in Winston County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 37. 
Natural Bridge Credit Cards
For more information about Natural Bridge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau