Owens Cross Roads, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Owens Cross Roads Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Owens Cross Roads
- The estimated average credit card debt for Owens Cross Roads residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Owens Cross Roads Credit Card Calculator
Owens Cross Roads Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Owens Cross Roads
- Residents of Owens Cross Roads, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Owens Cross Roads, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Owens Cross Roads cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Owens Cross Roads 
- Owens Cross Roads (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Owens Cross Roads
Owens Cross Roads is a town located in Madison County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,521. 
Owens Cross Roads Credit Cards
For more information about Owens Cross Roads credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau