Saint Florian, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Florian Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Florian
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Florian residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Florian Credit Card Calculator
Saint Florian Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Florian
- Residents of Saint Florian, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Florian, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Florian cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Florian 
- Saint Florian (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Saint Florian
Saint Florian is a town located in Lauderdale County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 413. 
Saint Florian Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Florian credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau