Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99579
Credit Card Debt in 99579
- 99579 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99579 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99579
99579 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99579
- Residents of 99579 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99579 (Egegik, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99579 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99579 
- 99579 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
99579 is associated with the city of Egegik, which is located in Lake and Peninsula County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau