Tenakee Springs, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Tenakee Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Tenakee Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Tenakee Springs residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Tenakee Springs Credit Card Calculator
Tenakee Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Tenakee Springs
- Residents of Tenakee Springs, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Tenakee Springs, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Tenakee Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Tenakee Springs 
- Tenakee Springs (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Tenakee Springs
Tenakee Springs is a city located in Hoonah-Angoon County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 131. 
Tenakee Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Tenakee Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau