New Stuyahok, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Stuyahok Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Stuyahok
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Stuyahok residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Stuyahok Credit Card Calculator
New Stuyahok Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Stuyahok
- Residents of New Stuyahok, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Stuyahok, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Stuyahok cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Stuyahok 
- New Stuyahok (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About New Stuyahok
New Stuyahok is a city located in Dillingham County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 510. 
New Stuyahok Credit Cards
For more information about New Stuyahok credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau