Port Alexander, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Alexander Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Alexander
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Alexander residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Alexander Credit Card Calculator
Port Alexander Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Alexander
- Residents of Port Alexander, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Alexander, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Alexander cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Alexander 
- Port Alexander (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Port Alexander
Port Alexander is a city located in Petersburg County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 52. 
Port Alexander Credit Cards
For more information about Port Alexander credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau