Upper Kalskag, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Upper Kalskag Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Upper Kalskag
- The estimated average credit card debt for Upper Kalskag residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Upper Kalskag Credit Card Calculator
Upper Kalskag Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Upper Kalskag
- Residents of Upper Kalskag, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Upper Kalskag, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Upper Kalskag cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Upper Kalskag 
- Upper Kalskag (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Upper Kalskag
Upper Kalskag is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 210. 
Upper Kalskag Credit Cards
For more information about Upper Kalskag credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau