Marana, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Marana Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Marana
- The estimated average credit card debt for Marana residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Marana Credit Card Calculator
Marana Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Marana
- Residents of Marana, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Marana, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Marana cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Marana 
- Marana (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
Marana is a town located in Pima County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 34,961. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau