Queen Creek, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Queen Creek Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Queen Creek
- The estimated average credit card debt for Queen Creek residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Queen Creek Credit Card Calculator
Queen Creek Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Queen Creek
- Residents of Queen Creek, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Queen Creek, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Queen Creek cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Queen Creek 
- Queen Creek (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
About Queen Creek
Queen Creek is a town located in Maricopa County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 26,361. 
Queen Creek Credit Cards
For more information about Queen Creek credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau