Litchfield Park, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Litchfield Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Litchfield Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Litchfield Park residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Litchfield Park Credit Card Calculator
Litchfield Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Litchfield Park
- Residents of Litchfield Park, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Litchfield Park, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Litchfield Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Litchfield Park 
- Litchfield Park (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
About Litchfield Park
Litchfield Park is a city located in Maricopa County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 5,476. 
Litchfield Park Credit Cards
For more information about Litchfield Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau