Saint Johns, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Johns Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Johns
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Johns residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Johns Credit Card Calculator
Saint Johns Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Johns
- Residents of Saint Johns, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Johns, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Johns cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Johns 
- Saint Johns (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
About Saint Johns
Saint Johns is a city located in Apache County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 3,480. 
Saint Johns Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Johns credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau