Desert Hot Springs, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Desert Hot Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Desert Hot Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Desert Hot Springs residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Desert Hot Springs Credit Card Calculator
Desert Hot Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Desert Hot Springs
- Residents of Desert Hot Springs, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Desert Hot Springs, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Desert Hot Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Desert Hot Springs 
- Desert Hot Springs (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
About Desert Hot Springs
Desert Hot Springs is a city located in Riverside County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 25,938. 
Desert Hot Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Desert Hot Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau