Oroville, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Oroville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Oroville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Oroville residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Oroville Credit Card Calculator
Oroville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Oroville
- Residents of Oroville, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Oroville, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Oroville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Oroville 
- Oroville (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
Oroville is a city located in Butte County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 15,546. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau