Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 06020
Credit Card Debt in 06020
- 06020 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 06020 residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 06020
06020 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 06020
- Residents of 06020 (CT) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 06020 (Canton Center, CT) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 06020 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 06020 
- 06020 (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
06020 is associated with the city of Canton Center, which is located in Hartford County in the state of Connecticut. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Connecticut
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau