Groton Long Point, CT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Groton Long Point Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Groton Long Point
- The estimated average credit card debt for Groton Long Point residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Groton Long Point Credit Card Calculator
Groton Long Point Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Groton Long Point
- Residents of Groton Long Point, CT have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Groton Long Point, CT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Groton Long Point cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Groton Long Point 
- Groton Long Point (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
About Groton Long Point
Groton Long Point is a borough located in New London County in the state of Connecticut, and has a population of approximately 518. 
Groton Long Point Credit Cards
For more information about Groton Long Point credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau