Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 06509
Credit Card Debt in 06509
- 06509 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 06509 residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 06509
06509 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 06509
- Residents of 06509 (CT) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 06509 (New Haven, CT) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 06509 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 06509 
- 06509 (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
06509 is associated with the city of New Haven, which is located in New Haven County in the state of Connecticut. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Connecticut
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau