Derby, CT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Derby Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Derby
- The estimated average credit card debt for Derby residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Derby Credit Card Calculator
Derby Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Derby
- Residents of Derby, CT have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Derby, CT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Derby cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Derby 
- Derby (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
Derby is a city located in New Haven County in the state of Connecticut, and has a population of approximately 12,902. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau