Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 06913
Credit Card Debt in 06913
- 06913 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 06913 residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 06913
06913 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 06913
- Residents of 06913 (CT) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 06913 (Stamford, CT) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 06913 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 06913 
- 06913 (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
06913 is associated with the city of Stamford, which is located in Fairfield County in the state of Connecticut. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Connecticut
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau