Danbury, CT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Danbury Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Danbury
- The estimated average credit card debt for Danbury residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Danbury Credit Card Calculator
Danbury Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Danbury
- Residents of Danbury, CT have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Danbury, CT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Danbury cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Danbury 
- Danbury (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
Danbury is a city located in Fairfield County in the state of Connecticut, and has a population of approximately 80,893. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau