Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 19804
Credit Card Debt in 19804
- 19804 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 19804 residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 19804
19804 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 19804
- Residents of 19804 (DE) have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 19804 (Wilmington, DE) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 19804 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 19804 
- 19804 (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
19804 is associated with the city of Wilmington, which is located in New Castle County in the state of Delaware. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Delaware
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau