Dewey Beach, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dewey Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dewey Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dewey Beach residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dewey Beach Credit Card Calculator
Dewey Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dewey Beach
- Residents of Dewey Beach, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dewey Beach, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dewey Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dewey Beach 
- Dewey Beach (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
About Dewey Beach
Dewey Beach is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 341. 
Dewey Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Dewey Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau