Little Creek, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Little Creek Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Little Creek
- The estimated average credit card debt for Little Creek residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Little Creek Credit Card Calculator
Little Creek Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Little Creek
- Residents of Little Creek, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Little Creek, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Little Creek cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Little Creek 
- Little Creek (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
About Little Creek
Little Creek is a town located in Kent County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 224. 
Little Creek Credit Cards
For more information about Little Creek credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau