Bethany Beach, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bethany Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bethany Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bethany Beach residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bethany Beach Credit Card Calculator
Bethany Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bethany Beach
- Residents of Bethany Beach, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bethany Beach, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bethany Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bethany Beach 
- Bethany Beach (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
About Bethany Beach
Bethany Beach is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 1,060. 
Bethany Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Bethany Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau