Fenwick Island, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fenwick Island Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fenwick Island
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fenwick Island residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fenwick Island Credit Card Calculator
Fenwick Island Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fenwick Island
- Residents of Fenwick Island, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fenwick Island, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fenwick Island cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fenwick Island 
- Fenwick Island (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
About Fenwick Island
Fenwick Island is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 379. 
Fenwick Island Credit Cards
For more information about Fenwick Island credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau