Cheswold, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cheswold Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cheswold
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cheswold residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cheswold Credit Card Calculator
Cheswold Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cheswold
- Residents of Cheswold, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cheswold, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cheswold cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cheswold 
- Cheswold (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
Cheswold is a town located in Kent County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 1,380. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau