Selbyville, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Selbyville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Selbyville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Selbyville residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Selbyville Credit Card Calculator
Selbyville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Selbyville
- Residents of Selbyville, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Selbyville, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Selbyville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Selbyville 
- Selbyville (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
Selbyville is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 2,167. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau