Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 32970
Credit Card Debt in 32970
- 32970 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 32970 residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 32970
32970 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 32970
- Residents of 32970 (FL) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 32970 (Wabasso, FL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 32970 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 32970 
- 32970 (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
32970 is associated with the city of Wabasso, which is located in Indian River County in the state of Florida. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Florida
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau