Greensboro, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Greensboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Greensboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Greensboro residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Greensboro Credit Card Calculator
Greensboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Greensboro
- Residents of Greensboro, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Greensboro, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Greensboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Greensboro 
- Greensboro (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Greensboro is a town located in Gadsden County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 602. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau