Indialantic, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Indialantic Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Indialantic
- The estimated average credit card debt for Indialantic residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Indialantic Credit Card Calculator
Indialantic Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Indialantic
- Residents of Indialantic, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Indialantic, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Indialantic cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Indialantic 
- Indialantic (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Indialantic is a town located in Brevard County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 2,720. 
Indialantic Credit Cards
For more information about Indialantic credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau