Hialeah, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hialeah Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hialeah
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hialeah residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hialeah Credit Card Calculator
Hialeah Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hialeah
- Residents of Hialeah, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hialeah, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hialeah cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hialeah 
- Hialeah (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Hialeah is a city located in Miami-Dade County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 224,669. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau