Coral Gables, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coral Gables Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coral Gables
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coral Gables residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coral Gables Credit Card Calculator
Coral Gables Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coral Gables
- Residents of Coral Gables, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coral Gables, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Coral Gables cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coral Gables 
- Coral Gables (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Coral Gables
Coral Gables is a city located in Miami-Dade County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 46,780. 
Coral Gables Credit Cards
For more information about Coral Gables credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau