Jacksonville, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Jacksonville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Jacksonville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Jacksonville residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Jacksonville Credit Card Calculator
Jacksonville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Jacksonville
- Residents of Jacksonville, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Jacksonville, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Jacksonville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Jacksonville 
- Jacksonville (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Jacksonville is a city located in Duval County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 821,784. 
Jacksonville Credit Cards
For more information about Jacksonville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau