Mcintosh, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mcintosh Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mcintosh
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mcintosh residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mcintosh Credit Card Calculator
Mcintosh Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mcintosh
- Residents of Mcintosh, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mcintosh, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mcintosh cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mcintosh 
- Mcintosh (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Mcintosh is a town located in Marion County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 452. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau