Winter Haven, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winter Haven Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winter Haven
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winter Haven residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winter Haven Credit Card Calculator
Winter Haven Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winter Haven
- Residents of Winter Haven, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winter Haven, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winter Haven cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winter Haven 
- Winter Haven (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Winter Haven
Winter Haven is a city located in Polk County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 33,874. 
Winter Haven Credit Cards
For more information about Winter Haven credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau